Son of Mia Farrow and Woody Allen a Rhodes scholar
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Marion Curtis/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE4 of 18
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 18
- Photo: Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 18
- Photo: Spread Pictures/Fame Pictures11 of 18
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex Feaures/MSN12 of 18
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin13 of 18
- Photo: McD22/Flickr/Wireimage/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures15 of 18
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: Premiere.com/Promotional17 of 18
More Celeb News
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Inside President Obama's Funny or Die VideoMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew Weiner
NEW YORK (AP) -- The son of actress and activist Mia Farrow and director Woody Allen has been chosen as a Rhodes Scholar.
RELATED: The hottest international men
Ronan Farrow is among 32 American students who will be awarded scholarships to study at Oxford University. It's not the first academic distinction for Farrow, who is a special adviser to the Secretary of State for global youth issues.
He had started college as a child, graduating from Bard College in 2004 when he was 15. He started Yale Law School when he was 17 and graduated in 2009.
RELATED: Prince Harry parties in Las Vegas
He's also worked as special adviser for humanitarian and NGO affairs in the State Department's Office of the Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan.
The Rhodes scholarships provide all expenses for study at the prestigious university in England.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite