Source: Brad Pitt Never Hooked Up With Sexy Co-star, 23
- Photo: Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: VPB/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Heathcote, 23, and Pitt, 47, both shot scenes for "Cogan's Trade" in New Orleans recently, but a source close to the actress tells UsMagazine.com there's no truth to the reports that Jolie, 35, is "desperate to keep Brad away from Bella."
"Bella has never even met Brad," the insider tells Us. "She is in the movie but doesn't have any scenes with him."
After all, when Pitt isn't on set, he's spent most of his downtime bonding with his kids. Case in point? The hands-on dad took Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 4, to a screening of James Marsden's new animated film, "Hop," on Sunday.
"Brad was really sweet and very hands-on with the kids, never leaving their sides for a minute," a source told Us. "The kids grabbed juices and carrots and candy at the reception and also made a flip-book of themselves!"
The event raised funds for the Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation. Epidermolysis bullosa is a skin disease. Pitt is on the foundation's honorary advisory board.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite