Source: Elizabeth Taylor, 78, to Wed for 9th Time -- to 49-Year-Old!
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: International News/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Dame Elizabeth Taylor may soon be walking down the aisle ... for the ninth time.
A source close to the Oscar-winning actress, 78, tells UsMagazine.com exclusively that Taylor recently got engaged to Jason Winters, 49, of Sterling Winters Management.
Taylor, who now predominantly uses a wheelchair, and Winters, who recently became Janet Jackson's new manager, have yet to confirm the news.
Says another insider: "It's no secret that they've been together forever and are in love, so it wouldn't be a surprise if they were engaged. Right now they are keeping it between them."
In 2007, British papers reported that Taylor and Winters took a romantic vacation together at a Hawaiian resort. Taylor spent "the evening caressing the face of [Winters]," reported the Evening Standard. At the time, the paper quoted a source as saying: "She didn't think she'd fall in love again, but since Jason came into her life that has all changed."
The screen legend has also gushed about Winters to gossip columnist Liz Smith, describing him as "one of the most wonderful men I've ever known, that's why I love him." He even reportedly bought a house for them.
The screen legend has been married eight times -- twice to love Richard Burton. Her last union, to construction worker Larry Fortensky, ended after five years in 1996.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite