Source: Zach Galifianakis Marries Quinn Lundberg
- Photo: © Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Writer-Producers at Reality TV Hit Factory Vote to UnionizeMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 9:15:00 AM
- Ratings: Amy Poehler-Produced 'Welcome to Sweden,' 'Working the Engels&amMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 8:51:00 AM
- Orange Is the New Black Stars Debate Whether Bennett Deserves to Go To PrisonMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 8:28:00 AM
- George Clooney Will Never 'Accept' an Apology From the Daily Mail 'the WMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 7:44:00 AM
- 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Rises to $4.1 Million at Thursday Night Box OfficMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 7:11:00 AM
- Writer-Producers at Reality TV Hit Factory Vote to Unionize
Us Weekly -- Zach Galifianakis is now a happily married man! The actor, 42, and Quinn Lundberg, 29, tied the knot in Vancouver, Canada, on Saturday, a source tells Us Weekly exclusively. "The wedding ceremony was held at UBC Farm at 4 p.m.," the source says. "It was super-private and intimate and only lasted about 30 minutes. Everyone was out by 5 p.m."
The newlyweds held their reception at a local restaurant, the source added. Galifianakis and Lundberg, who is the co-founder of the charity Growing Voices, sent out wedding invitations in late June. The actor's manager did not return request for comment.
"Quinn is the coolest," Galifianakis gushed in a 2011 Rolling Stone cover story. "The coolest."
Galifianakis, whose films include "The Campaign," "The Hangover," "Due Date" and "It's Kind of a Funny Story," also told the magazine he hopes to have a big family. "I've been wanting kids for 10 years," the actor revealed. "I'd love to adopt, have them naturally -- all of it. I want, like, 15."
This is the first marriage for Galifianakis, who was born and raised in Wilkesboro, N.C.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStill Peeved
From Crowd Ignite