Source: Zach Galifianakis Marries Quinn Lundberg
- Photo: © Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Us Weekly -- Zach Galifianakis is now a happily married man! The actor, 42, and Quinn Lundberg, 29, tied the knot in Vancouver, Canada, on Saturday, a source tells Us Weekly exclusively. "The wedding ceremony was held at UBC Farm at 4 p.m.," the source says. "It was super-private and intimate and only lasted about 30 minutes. Everyone was out by 5 p.m."
The newlyweds held their reception at a local restaurant, the source added. Galifianakis and Lundberg, who is the co-founder of the charity Growing Voices, sent out wedding invitations in late June. The actor's manager did not return request for comment.
"Quinn is the coolest," Galifianakis gushed in a 2011 Rolling Stone cover story. "The coolest."
Galifianakis, whose films include "The Campaign," "The Hangover," "Due Date" and "It's Kind of a Funny Story," also told the magazine he hopes to have a big family. "I've been wanting kids for 10 years," the actor revealed. "I'd love to adopt, have them naturally -- all of it. I want, like, 15."
This is the first marriage for Galifianakis, who was born and raised in Wilkesboro, N.C.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite