Source: Zach Galifianakis Marries Quinn Lundberg
- Photo: © Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Us Weekly -- Zach Galifianakis is now a happily married man! The actor, 42, and Quinn Lundberg, 29, tied the knot in Vancouver, Canada, on Saturday, a source tells Us Weekly exclusively. "The wedding ceremony was held at UBC Farm at 4 p.m.," the source says. "It was super-private and intimate and only lasted about 30 minutes. Everyone was out by 5 p.m."
The newlyweds held their reception at a local restaurant, the source added. Galifianakis and Lundberg, who is the co-founder of the charity Growing Voices, sent out wedding invitations in late June. The actor's manager did not return request for comment.
"Quinn is the coolest," Galifianakis gushed in a 2011 Rolling Stone cover story. "The coolest."
Galifianakis, whose films include "The Campaign," "The Hangover," "Due Date" and "It's Kind of a Funny Story," also told the magazine he hopes to have a big family. "I've been wanting kids for 10 years," the actor revealed. "I'd love to adopt, have them naturally -- all of it. I want, like, 15."
This is the first marriage for Galifianakis, who was born and raised in Wilkesboro, N.C.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite