Source: Zach Galifianakis Marries Quinn Lundberg
- Photo: © Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Us Weekly -- Zach Galifianakis is now a happily married man! The actor, 42, and Quinn Lundberg, 29, tied the knot in Vancouver, Canada, on Saturday, a source tells Us Weekly exclusively. "The wedding ceremony was held at UBC Farm at 4 p.m.," the source says. "It was super-private and intimate and only lasted about 30 minutes. Everyone was out by 5 p.m."
The newlyweds held their reception at a local restaurant, the source added. Galifianakis and Lundberg, who is the co-founder of the charity Growing Voices, sent out wedding invitations in late June. The actor's manager did not return request for comment.
"Quinn is the coolest," Galifianakis gushed in a 2011 Rolling Stone cover story. "The coolest."
Galifianakis, whose films include "The Campaign," "The Hangover," "Due Date" and "It's Kind of a Funny Story," also told the magazine he hopes to have a big family. "I've been wanting kids for 10 years," the actor revealed. "I'd love to adopt, have them naturally -- all of it. I want, like, 15."
This is the first marriage for Galifianakis, who was born and raised in Wilkesboro, N.C.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite