Sources: Michael Douglas' son in NYC drug arrest
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: MANU FERNANDEZ/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Police Mug Shot/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
NEW YORK (AP) -- Law enforcement officials say a son of Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas has been arrested on a drug charge at an upscale New York City hotel.
Two people familiar with the investigation say 30-year-old Cameron Douglas was arrested July 28 on a methamphetamine-dealing charge at the Hotel Gansevoort in Manhattan. They spoke Monday on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.
Cameron Douglas has acted in movies, including 2003's "It Runs in the Family," starring his father and his grandfather Kirk Douglas.
Cameron was arrested in California in 2007 on cocaine possession charges. At the time, his attorney said the arresting officer didn't do his job properly.
There's no telephone listing for him. It's unclear whether he has a new attorney.
Michael Douglas' publicist and agent haven't returned calls.
The hotel says it has no comment.
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite