Sources: Michael Douglas' son in NYC drug arrest
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: MANU FERNANDEZ/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Police Mug Shot/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
NEW YORK (AP) -- Law enforcement officials say a son of Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas has been arrested on a drug charge at an upscale New York City hotel.
Two people familiar with the investigation say 30-year-old Cameron Douglas was arrested July 28 on a methamphetamine-dealing charge at the Hotel Gansevoort in Manhattan. They spoke Monday on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.
Cameron Douglas has acted in movies, including 2003's "It Runs in the Family," starring his father and his grandfather Kirk Douglas.
Cameron was arrested in California in 2007 on cocaine possession charges. At the time, his attorney said the arresting officer didn't do his job properly.
There's no telephone listing for him. It's unclear whether he has a new attorney.
Michael Douglas' publicist and agent haven't returned calls.
The hotel says it has no comment.
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite