Sources: Michael Douglas' son in NYC drug arrest
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: MANU FERNANDEZ/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Police Mug Shot/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
NEW YORK (AP) -- Law enforcement officials say a son of Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas has been arrested on a drug charge at an upscale New York City hotel.
Two people familiar with the investigation say 30-year-old Cameron Douglas was arrested July 28 on a methamphetamine-dealing charge at the Hotel Gansevoort in Manhattan. They spoke Monday on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.
Cameron Douglas has acted in movies, including 2003's "It Runs in the Family," starring his father and his grandfather Kirk Douglas.
Cameron was arrested in California in 2007 on cocaine possession charges. At the time, his attorney said the arresting officer didn't do his job properly.
There's no telephone listing for him. It's unclear whether he has a new attorney.
Michael Douglas' publicist and agent haven't returned calls.
The hotel says it has no comment.
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
From Crowd Ignite