Sources: Robert and Kristen 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America3 of 13
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters4 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make Everyon
By Wonderwall Editors
Sources confirm to Wonderwall that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are headed toward reconciling.
"Ever since coming face to face last week they have been spending a lot of time together," says a friend, adding: "I'm confident they will get back together."
Although the two aren't officially "back together," Rob and Kristen have never needed relationship titles to know what they have is special.
"He loves her and despite everything, Rob is the person Kristen cares about and loves most," adds a source close to the couple. "They are taking things slow, but it's moving in the right direction."
But Twihards aren't the only ones happy to see this on-screen, off-screen couple reunite. The studio behind the “Twilight” franchise is also breathing a sigh of relief with less than two month out from the release of “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2.”
"They are both professionals, it would never be a problem, but it sure makes everything a lot easier if the two leads are on speaking terms," joked studio source.
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite