Sources: Robert and Kristen 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America3 of 13
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters4 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade before the weddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los Angeles
By Wonderwall Editors
Sources confirm to Wonderwall that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are headed toward reconciling.
"Ever since coming face to face last week they have been spending a lot of time together," says a friend, adding: "I'm confident they will get back together."
Although the two aren't officially "back together," Rob and Kristen have never needed relationship titles to know what they have is special.
"He loves her and despite everything, Rob is the person Kristen cares about and loves most," adds a source close to the couple. "They are taking things slow, but it's moving in the right direction."
But Twihards aren't the only ones happy to see this on-screen, off-screen couple reunite. The studio behind the “Twilight” franchise is also breathing a sigh of relief with less than two month out from the release of “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2.”
"They are both professionals, it would never be a problem, but it sure makes everything a lot easier if the two leads are on speaking terms," joked studio source.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite