Sources: Robert and Kristen 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America3 of 13
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters4 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
By Wonderwall Editors
Sources confirm to Wonderwall that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are headed toward reconciling.
"Ever since coming face to face last week they have been spending a lot of time together," says a friend, adding: "I'm confident they will get back together."
Although the two aren't officially "back together," Rob and Kristen have never needed relationship titles to know what they have is special.
"He loves her and despite everything, Rob is the person Kristen cares about and loves most," adds a source close to the couple. "They are taking things slow, but it's moving in the right direction."
But Twihards aren't the only ones happy to see this on-screen, off-screen couple reunite. The studio behind the “Twilight” franchise is also breathing a sigh of relief with less than two month out from the release of “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2.”
"They are both professionals, it would never be a problem, but it sure makes everything a lot easier if the two leads are on speaking terms," joked studio source.
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite