Stacy Keibler Tries on Engagement Rings!
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: CIAO/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Kika Press/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says 'Hateful Eight' Link Was MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
Sending a hint to George?
A solo Stacy Keibler was out on the town in New York on Thursday night for the launch of Jacob & Co's (a.k.a. Jacob the Jeweler, Jaco Arabo) new Palladium collection.
The 33-year-old looked stunning in a a Marchesa cacoon shift dress with embroidered detail and ostrich feather sleeve as she checked out wares at the bash, which was also attended by Kim Kardashian and Carlo Gugino. The actress, model and former wrestler tried out watches with Arabo -- and then proceeded to try out one diamond engagement ring after another! (HauteLiving.com has more details on her night out.)
Keibler's man of one year, George Clooney, wasn't by her side as she tried out the rocks. Keibler made a splash on her own one day earlier at the Marchesa fashion show alongside Tyra Banks, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and Vogue's Anna Wintour.
The pretty blonde spent most of her summer by Clooney's side at his home in Lake Como, Italy. On Tuesday, a rep for Clooney was on the defensive after British tabloid The Sun claimed the pair had called it quits. "Total fabrication designed to sell newspapers," Clooney's rep told Us.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Stacy Keibler Tries on Engagement Rings!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite