Stanley Tucci Is Engaged to Emily Blunt's Sister Felicity
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: KB4/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/Getty Images North America9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- Controversial MLB Player, Amazing Race Twins Join the Survivor: San Juan del Sur CastMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Ticks Up, NBC Tops TuesdayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Jasper Johns' former assistant pleads guiltyMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:30:33 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'
Stanley Tucci found love again!
"The Devil Wears Prada" actor, 50, is engaged to Felicity Blunt -- sister to actress Emily Blunt -- a source confirms to Us Weekly.
"Stanley is very happy with her," the source says of Felicity Blunt, who works at a London literary agency.
Tucci and bride-to-be Felicity were recently set up by her famous actress sister Emily, with whom he worked in "The Devil Wears Prada."
"Emily loved Stanley on the set of 'Devil,' and just thought they would hit it off, so she set them up," the source explains, adding that Tucci has been making frequent visits to London to be with her.
It will be the second marriage for Tucci, whose first wife, Kate, lost her battle with cancer in April 2009. The spouses share three children together. "My wife was an extraordinary person who showed us all what great strength is," Tucci told the New York Post after her passing.
Explains the source of Tucci's bride-to-be: "It hasn't been easy for him getting into a new relationship, but Felicity is a lovely person and very warm and comforting." (Tucci, who does voice work for books on tape, shares a passion for literature with his new love.)
The pair stepped out together Tuesday night at the afterparty for the film "Rampart" held at Mondrian Soho in downtown NYC, where Blunt showed off a dazzling engagement ring.
With stars like Ben Stiller and wife Christine Taylor, Grace Gummer, Billy Crudup and director Abel Ferrara standing by, Tucci happily introduced Blunt as his fiancee and accepted plenty of congrats. "They looked completely content together," adds an observer.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite