Stanley Tucci Is Engaged to Emily Blunt's Sister Felicity
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: KB4/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/Getty Images North America9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New DealMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Video: The Bachelorette's Andi and Josh Share the One Moment They Wish Made It on AirMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:18:00 PM
- 'Sin City 2' Ad Rejected by ABC Because Eva Green's Too SexyMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Leaked $100,000 Bryan Singer-Michael Egan Sex Abuse Settlement Could Still Stand, Lawyer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:56:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New Deal
Stanley Tucci found love again!
"The Devil Wears Prada" actor, 50, is engaged to Felicity Blunt -- sister to actress Emily Blunt -- a source confirms to Us Weekly.
"Stanley is very happy with her," the source says of Felicity Blunt, who works at a London literary agency.
Tucci and bride-to-be Felicity were recently set up by her famous actress sister Emily, with whom he worked in "The Devil Wears Prada."
"Emily loved Stanley on the set of 'Devil,' and just thought they would hit it off, so she set them up," the source explains, adding that Tucci has been making frequent visits to London to be with her.
It will be the second marriage for Tucci, whose first wife, Kate, lost her battle with cancer in April 2009. The spouses share three children together. "My wife was an extraordinary person who showed us all what great strength is," Tucci told the New York Post after her passing.
Explains the source of Tucci's bride-to-be: "It hasn't been easy for him getting into a new relationship, but Felicity is a lovely person and very warm and comforting." (Tucci, who does voice work for books on tape, shares a passion for literature with his new love.)
The pair stepped out together Tuesday night at the afterparty for the film "Rampart" held at Mondrian Soho in downtown NYC, where Blunt showed off a dazzling engagement ring.
With stars like Ben Stiller and wife Christine Taylor, Grace Gummer, Billy Crudup and director Abel Ferrara standing by, Tucci happily introduced Blunt as his fiancee and accepted plenty of congrats. "They looked completely content together," adds an observer.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite