Stanley Tucci Is Engaged to Emily Blunt's Sister Felicity
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: KB4/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/Getty Images North America9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
Stanley Tucci found love again!
"The Devil Wears Prada" actor, 50, is engaged to Felicity Blunt -- sister to actress Emily Blunt -- a source confirms to Us Weekly.
"Stanley is very happy with her," the source says of Felicity Blunt, who works at a London literary agency.
Tucci and bride-to-be Felicity were recently set up by her famous actress sister Emily, with whom he worked in "The Devil Wears Prada."
"Emily loved Stanley on the set of 'Devil,' and just thought they would hit it off, so she set them up," the source explains, adding that Tucci has been making frequent visits to London to be with her.
It will be the second marriage for Tucci, whose first wife, Kate, lost her battle with cancer in April 2009. The spouses share three children together. "My wife was an extraordinary person who showed us all what great strength is," Tucci told the New York Post after her passing.
Explains the source of Tucci's bride-to-be: "It hasn't been easy for him getting into a new relationship, but Felicity is a lovely person and very warm and comforting." (Tucci, who does voice work for books on tape, shares a passion for literature with his new love.)
The pair stepped out together Tuesday night at the afterparty for the film "Rampart" held at Mondrian Soho in downtown NYC, where Blunt showed off a dazzling engagement ring.
With stars like Ben Stiller and wife Christine Taylor, Grace Gummer, Billy Crudup and director Abel Ferrara standing by, Tucci happily introduced Blunt as his fiancee and accepted plenty of congrats. "They looked completely content together," adds an observer.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite