Stanley Tucci Is Engaged to Emily Blunt's Sister Felicity
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: KB4/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/Getty Images North America9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Stanley Tucci found love again!
"The Devil Wears Prada" actor, 50, is engaged to Felicity Blunt -- sister to actress Emily Blunt -- a source confirms to Us Weekly.
"Stanley is very happy with her," the source says of Felicity Blunt, who works at a London literary agency.
Tucci and bride-to-be Felicity were recently set up by her famous actress sister Emily, with whom he worked in "The Devil Wears Prada."
"Emily loved Stanley on the set of 'Devil,' and just thought they would hit it off, so she set them up," the source explains, adding that Tucci has been making frequent visits to London to be with her.
It will be the second marriage for Tucci, whose first wife, Kate, lost her battle with cancer in April 2009. The spouses share three children together. "My wife was an extraordinary person who showed us all what great strength is," Tucci told the New York Post after her passing.
Explains the source of Tucci's bride-to-be: "It hasn't been easy for him getting into a new relationship, but Felicity is a lovely person and very warm and comforting." (Tucci, who does voice work for books on tape, shares a passion for literature with his new love.)
The pair stepped out together Tuesday night at the afterparty for the film "Rampart" held at Mondrian Soho in downtown NYC, where Blunt showed off a dazzling engagement ring.
With stars like Ben Stiller and wife Christine Taylor, Grace Gummer, Billy Crudup and director Abel Ferrara standing by, Tucci happily introduced Blunt as his fiancee and accepted plenty of congrats. "They looked completely content together," adds an observer.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite