Stanley Tucci Is Engaged to Emily Blunt's Sister Felicity
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: KB4/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/Getty Images North America9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 10 Things You Missed at SXSW: Leslie Bibb Is Writing a Movie, Robert Duvall Needs Money and EveryoneMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 10 Things You Missed at SXSW: Leslie Bibb Is Writing a Movie, Robert Duvall Needs Money and Everyone
Stanley Tucci found love again!
"The Devil Wears Prada" actor, 50, is engaged to Felicity Blunt -- sister to actress Emily Blunt -- a source confirms to Us Weekly.
"Stanley is very happy with her," the source says of Felicity Blunt, who works at a London literary agency.
Tucci and bride-to-be Felicity were recently set up by her famous actress sister Emily, with whom he worked in "The Devil Wears Prada."
"Emily loved Stanley on the set of 'Devil,' and just thought they would hit it off, so she set them up," the source explains, adding that Tucci has been making frequent visits to London to be with her.
It will be the second marriage for Tucci, whose first wife, Kate, lost her battle with cancer in April 2009. The spouses share three children together. "My wife was an extraordinary person who showed us all what great strength is," Tucci told the New York Post after her passing.
Explains the source of Tucci's bride-to-be: "It hasn't been easy for him getting into a new relationship, but Felicity is a lovely person and very warm and comforting." (Tucci, who does voice work for books on tape, shares a passion for literature with his new love.)
The pair stepped out together Tuesday night at the afterparty for the film "Rampart" held at Mondrian Soho in downtown NYC, where Blunt showed off a dazzling engagement ring.
With stars like Ben Stiller and wife Christine Taylor, Grace Gummer, Billy Crudup and director Abel Ferrara standing by, Tucci happily introduced Blunt as his fiancee and accepted plenty of congrats. "They looked completely content together," adds an observer.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite