Nicole Kidman Hates Free Swag, Plus More Celeb RidiculousnessRelated: Stars Are Nothing Like Us, Alicia Keys, Kim Kardashian, Nicole Kidman, Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 13
By Rebecca Silverstein
There are two things that are certain in life: death and taxes. But that's about all we plebeians have in common with celebs. Want proof? Keep clicking to see how stars live a completely different existence than the rest of us.
They think it's "tacky" to accept free swag
One of the best perks of being a celeb is getting free stuff from designers. But Nicole Kidman says it's in bad taste to accept swag. "Never would I take free clothes. That would be so... tacky," she told The Hollywood Reporter. "These people work so hard to make beautiful things -- you have to appreciate that." We were taught to never look a gift horse in the mouth, so if you want to pass your free stuff along, Nic, we'd be happy to find a home for it.
RELATED: Stars Are Nothing Like Us 2012
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite