Stars Are Nothing Like Us for March 25Related: Stars Are Nothing Like Us, Ginnifer Goodwin, Gwen Stefani, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Simpson
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP2 of 13
They need legal permission to cut their hair.
Chopping off hair is a big step for any woman, but for actors like Ginnifer Goodwin it's a matter of legal interest. The "Big Love" star, whose hair has been especially pixie-ish lately, had her lawyers write a clause into all her contracts allowing her to cut her hair as she pleases, provided she slaps on a wig in front of the cameras. So whether you have Hollywood dreams or not, be glad that you alone have control over the hairs on your head without having to consult lawyers first.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite