Stars Attend Fall 2013 New York Fashion WeekRelated: Out and About, Ashlee Simpson, Drew Barrymore, Heidi Klum, Hilary Swank, Janet Jackson, Katherine Heigl
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN89 of 102
"I think it was getting to see an inside view of all the work that goes into developing these lines, from the original collaboration to when they make the look book to when they put the campaign together," Olivia told Wonderwall of what she enjoyed most about starring in the Prabal Gurung for Target campaign. "It's been kind of fun to see that from the other side."
"There's nothing more romantic than the gift you actually thought about -- not the most expensive one but the one that you actually put some thought into," Ne-Yo told Wonderwall when asked to share the most romantic thing he's ever done for a woman. "I had a girlfriend at one point that really loved peanut M&Ms, so I bought her a big bag of peanut M&Ms and then I wrote her a poem using every color in the bag to describe something about her. She had blond hair at the time, so 'Yellow is for your hair, blue is for this, green is for that,' and she really, really loved it. I thought that was fairly romantic."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite