Stars Attend Fall 2013 New York Fashion WeekRelated: Out and About, Ashlee Simpson, Drew Barrymore, Heidi Klum, Hilary Swank, Janet Jackson, Katherine Heigl
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP58 of 102
"Always wear what looks good on you, not necessarily what looks good on the runway," Kristin Chenoweth dishes to Wonderwall at the fall 2013 "Project Runway" fashion show in New York on Feb. 8, 2013. "I really loved the fashion on 'Sex and the City.' Who didn't! But I also love things like 'Once Upon A Time.' I am a theater actress too, so I love the costume effect. It still feels like you could almost wear it."
And when asked if there was one costume from any movie she would love to wear, she adds, "I always thought Maria von Trapp was pretty cute in her nun's outfit, and you know that's comfortable!"
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite