- Photo: restorethegulf.com/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: restorethegulf.com/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Sandra Bullock has teamed up with Blake Lively, Lenny Kravitz and Dave Matthews for a new public service announcement urging fans to help restore the Gulf Coast in the wake of the ongoing oil spill crisis.
The stars have filmed a PSA for Restore the Gulf, a grassroots initiative to secure long-term funding to clean up and protect the Gulf Coast and surrounding wetlands, which have suffered serious damage since a BP rig ruptured in April.
The video, which debuted on Usmagazine.com, is designed to encourage viewers to sign an online petition which will be delivered to Congress.
RELATED: More Sandra pics
In the clip, Bullock asks, "What can you offer? Your voice. Speak up!"
RELATED: More good news
Check out the video at RestoretheGulf.com.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite