Stars Who Morphed Into Their MatesRelated: Listomania, Angelina Jolie, Anne Hathaway, Ashton Kutcher, Ben Affleck, Brad Pitt, Britney Spears
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 17
By Jessica Wedemeyer
We all know the saying "you are who you hang out with," but these celebs take the adage literally. Whether coordinating for the red carpet or showing up on the streets in similar ensembles, they've got us seeing double. From Taylor Swift to Jessica Simpson, some of our favorite stars are morphing into their mates!
RELATED: 2012's Hottest Summer Couples
Jen Aniston ditched her California-cool style when she hooked up with New Yorker Justin Theroux in 2011. Since then, the superchic actress has purged her closet of her usual staples (bold beiges, vibrant whites, and flashy neutrals) for a mostly black wardrobe. Okay, so Jen wasn't exactly known for her appreciation of adventurous fashion choices before, but she didn't look like Harley Davidson Barbie either. In matching black ensembles -- leather jackets, T-shirts, and aviator sunglasses -- Jen embodies the feminine side of Justin's retro, punk-rock-influenced style. No wonder these two are tying the knot!
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite