Stars With German HeritageRelated: Listomania, Bruce Willis, Heidi Klum, Kirsten Dunst, Leonardo DiCaprio, Sandra Bullock, Michael Fassbender
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 13
There's no doubt about it: Heidi is Germany's hottest export. The supermodel and fashion mogul was born in Bergisch Gladbach, outside of Cologne, Germany, in 1973. She started modeling straight out of high school, and after a few years working in Europe, made the move across the pond where she achieved superstardom. The model-mommy became an American citizen in 2008, though she maintains German citizenship as well. Proof that she's authentic? Heidi cooks schnitzel -- and can yodel!
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits!
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite