- Photo: Robert Smith/Ipa Press/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Polk/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By Kat Giantis
After an exhausting promotional tour for "New Moon," Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are apparently reveling in some well-deserved together-time sans flashbulbs. The "Twilight" twosome stepped out for a quiet, paparazzi-free dinner a deux Wednesday night in Los Angeles, reports E! News.
And their outing to Venice Beach eatery Gjelina might have stayed hush-hush, if not for a star-dotted boutique opening that was happening a few feet away.
"Robert and Kristen were eating next door and peeked in the window after their dinner as the party was wrapping up," says a hyper-observant spywitness. "Kristen was wearing an old white T-shirt with her hair in a ponytail. Rob was wearing jeans, a tee and a dark coat."
In other words, it was scruffiness as usual for Robsten.
"It looked like they were on a nice stroll through the neighborhood," adds the snitch. "They seemed really just into hanging together ... They weren't holding hands but were really sweet with each other."
No word on what that sweetness entailed, but Rob and Kristen, who were spotted making out last month at a New York City club, ended up going their separate ways later that night, a move that got the rumor mill a-cranking.
A little before midnight, Pattinson turned up at Dimples Supper Club in Burbank to celebrate the birthday of a pal. Also on hand: Katy Perry, which led Radar Online to conclude that the actor and the popster "only had eyes for each other" as they supposedly sat "face-to-face, touching foreheads and acting very flirty."
After a fun- and vice-filled night (Christmas-themed karaoke for Katy; cigarettes and whiskey for Rob), they clambered into the singer's car with another friend and drove away.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
But it's pretty much safe to assume that their supposed flirty behavior was nothing more than chummy chit-chat, because on Thursday, Perry was once again joined at the lips with surprisingly serious boyfriend Russell Brand, who was rumored to be ring-shopping last week in London.
While the fuzzy funnyman may or may not be ready to lower himself onto bended knee, he is committed to looking as ridiculous as possible.
During his lip-lock with Katy, Russell appeared to be wearing one of her high school-era tank tops purchased during an unfortunate softer-side-of-Sears phase.
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite