Actress Kristen Stewart cried filming 'Twilight' wedding scene
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: KT2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com9 of 16
- Photo: Rex Features/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: GQ/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Matthias Vriens-McGrath/Glamour12 of 16
- Photo: Simon Hammond/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Simon Hammond/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/W15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
Actress Kristen Stewart broke down in tears as she filmed a wedding scene for the next installment of the Twilight franchise, because the ceremony felt so real.
In "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1," the actress' character Bella Swan marries vampire Edward Cullen, played by her rumored real-life boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
Stewart was overwhelmed when she first saw the setting for the climatic scene and was wracked with nerves because she felt like she was marrying Pattinson for real.
She tells Britain's GQ magazine, "I was nervous for the wedding scene. When I looked at the set, with the pews and the lights, and I could see everyone there in their outfits, I cried. It felt incredibly ceremonial. It felt like a real wedding."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite