Kristen Stewart is Hollywood's most lucrative star
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.1 of 15
- Photo: Reuters/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/CARLOS VILA/Bauer-Griffin6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: iO9 via Jezebel/.11 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/(Inset)Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Twilight babe Kristen Stewart has been named Hollywood's most profitable actress.
The 21 year old has topped Forbes magazine's rundown of the most bankable stars, netting an estimated $56 for every dollar she was paid for her last three major films.
Stewart's co-star and real-life boyfriend Robert Pattinson came third in the Best Actors for the Buck list, pulling in $39.43 for every $1 he received, while Anne Hathaway was in second place, earning $46 for every $1.
Rounding out the top five are the stars of two massive blockbuster franchises - Daniel Radcliffe of the Harry Potter movies and Transformers star Shia LaBeouf - while Robert Downey, Jr., Matt Damon, Cate Blanchett, Meryl Streep and Johnny Depp complete the top 10.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite