Stunning Aishwarya Rai Defies Baby Weight Critics
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Lovekin/Getty Images/GettyImages.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Entertainment Tonight -- Indian superstar Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's spectacular red carpet return is likely to halt criticism in her home country that she did not lose her baby weight fast enough after giving birth last November.
The 38-year-old beloved Bollywood star stepped out last night looking flawlessly beautiful at the Cannes Film Festival's AmfAR Cinema Against AIDS gala.
The "Bride & Prejudice" actress, whom Julia Roberts once called "the world's most beautiful woman," walked the red carpet in a gold embroidered sari and matching tailored jacket, her hair pulled up and adorned with an understated gold band.
After giving birth in November to daughter Aaradhya with her husband and fellow actor, Abhishek Bachchan, the star was snapped looking heavier and sporting a double chin. Internet videos also made the rounds making fun of her weight gain.
Some critics even suggested that the actress and former beauty queen who won the Miss World title in 1994 had a "duty" to her fans to quickly regain her pre-pregnancy figure. She has responded by saying publicly that she was in no hurry to lose the baby weight and was simply focusing on "enjoying motherhood."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite