Stunning Aishwarya Rai Defies Baby Weight Critics
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: APL/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Lovekin/Getty Images/GettyImages.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Google Earnings Up From Last Q1, But Falls Shy of ForecastsMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:39:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' End Credits to Feature 'X-Men: Days of Future PastMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:52:00 PM
- American Idol's Malaya Watson Explains Why She Almost Didn't AuditionMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'
Entertainment Tonight -- Indian superstar Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's spectacular red carpet return is likely to halt criticism in her home country that she did not lose her baby weight fast enough after giving birth last November.
The 38-year-old beloved Bollywood star stepped out last night looking flawlessly beautiful at the Cannes Film Festival's AmfAR Cinema Against AIDS gala.
The "Bride & Prejudice" actress, whom Julia Roberts once called "the world's most beautiful woman," walked the red carpet in a gold embroidered sari and matching tailored jacket, her hair pulled up and adorned with an understated gold band.
After giving birth in November to daughter Aaradhya with her husband and fellow actor, Abhishek Bachchan, the star was snapped looking heavier and sporting a double chin. Internet videos also made the rounds making fun of her weight gain.
Some critics even suggested that the actress and former beauty queen who won the Miss World title in 1994 had a "duty" to her fans to quickly regain her pre-pregnancy figure. She has responded by saying publicly that she was in no hurry to lose the baby weight and was simply focusing on "enjoying motherhood."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite