- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 26
By Chris Gardner
At "The Muppets" Los Angeles premiere, Amy Adams confessed to Wonderwall that she is "all over the place." The busy actress is currently juggling an in-demand career, a toddler daughter and her dashing longtime fiance, Darren Le Gallo. But Adams' words aren't meant to describe her charmed yet hectic life. The Italian-born, Colorado-bred actress is actually elaborating on her style.
While she claims to have a wandering wardrobe, Adams has certainly settled into one specific place in her career with her feet firmly planted on Hollywood's best-dressed lists. Adams can thank her 12-year career in Hollywood -- not to mention her three Oscar nominations -- for plenty of experience getting red carpet ready.
"I fall in love with dresses and designers," Adams told Wonderwall about her secrets for successful style. "I'm all about finding fits that suit my mood and personality in that moment."
Designer Roland Mouret's dresses seem to fit Amy's mood on many occasions. She clearly is having a fashionable affair with the French designer. Here she wears a Mouret original: a vintage-inspired two-tone dress featuring off-the-shoulder sleeves and a form-fitting red pencil skirt. It's the perfect combination of class and sex appeal.
But Mouret isn't the only designer to win Amy's heart. A fan of clean lines, feminine silhouettes, minimal accessories, classic looks and bold clutches, she almost always turns her red carpet looks over to designers who fall in that favor including couturiers L'Wren Scott, Carolina Herrera and Narciso Rodriguez. Don't believe us? Keep clicking.
Get out the vote
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite