- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 15
On HBO's "Big Love," Chloe Sevigny plays Nicolette Grant, a Mormon fundamentalist whose wardrobe mostly consists of sensible, floor-grazing skirts and conservative prarie-style blouses.
In real life, though, Chloe Sevigny is an It-girl of indie fashion, known for a daring style that mixes bohemian cool with the glitz of '90s club-kid fashion. (See her at Coachella, left, rocking the sandals and socks combo you thought only worked on German tourists.) In this week's style profile, we take a look at the many looks of the ever-chic Ms. Chloe Sevigny.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite