- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 22
By Rebecca Silverstein
Since the late '70s, America has been in love with Diane Keaton. But it hasn't just been her parts in movies like "Annie Hall," "Baby Boom" and "Something's Gotta Give" that kept us hooked. It was her unique sense of style, marked by her trademark of sporting menswear as womenswear. Check out Diane's most memorable looks from the past five decades.
What's black and white, spotted and striped? Diane's Ralph Lauren suit from the 2004 Oscars! The Best Actress nominee paired black pinstripe pants with a bowler hat, a polka-dotted tie and matching handkerchief, and leather gloves. Sure, the look landed her onto loads of "worst dressed" lists, but it's so Diane Keaton!
Get out the vote
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite