- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks1 of 22
By Jen Odell
Since her first big roles in "Lady Jane" and "A Room With a View" in the mid-'80s, Helena Bonham Carter has been known for her unique talent and beautifully quirky stage presence. Now 46 and married to Tim Burton in one of the most stylistically compatible relationships in the history of Hollywood, Helena has also become revered -- and maybe a little bit feared -- for her affection for fabrics that jut off in gravity-defying directions, prints that take British staples like tartan to new heights, and left and right shoes that appear to have come from different planets. Given Burton and Carter's shared affection for all things outré, it's no wonder that his sets and costumes sometimes seem to recall her red carpet ensembles.
As we count down to the release of the uniquely cool couple's latest collaboration, "Dark Shadows," let's take a closer look at Helena's eye-popping history of far-out fashions . . .
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite