Stylist: Why Hilary Duff Went Back to Blonde
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Orange Is the New Black' to Bring Lori Petty Back for Season 3MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Gives Birth to a Baby Girl!MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 11:55:00 AM
- David Oyelowo is Martin Luther King, Jr. in First 'Selma' Pics (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 11:37:00 AM
- How Choreography Lifted a Mother and Son 'Off Ground': TheWrap's ShortlisMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 11:19:00 AM
- Man charged in biting attack at LollapaloozaMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:30:42 AM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' to Bring Lori Petty Back for Season 3
Hilary Duff just can't commit!
Six months ago, "The Beauty & the Briefcase" star, 23, dyed her hair chestnut brown and added eyebrow-skimming bangs earlier this month. "Wow! Yes! A success! Thank God you guys love it makes me feel lo good!" she tweeted to fans March 21.
Now it seems Duff has already tired of her darkened 'do. She stepped out in L.A. on Wednesday showing off blonde-again locks.
Why the change? "She wanted a change for the summertime season," Tracey Cunningham, her colorist for the past four years, tells UsMagazine.com exclusively. "She loved being a brunette as well. She's one of those lucky people who can wear any color with her skin tone, but she felt like a change."
She adds: "I gave her highlights, some of them were bigger chunks, others finer strands. And I use a summery blonde shade to give her a beach look. It looks amazing on her."
Duff, who wed hockey player Mike Comrie in August, has a history of dramatic hair transformations. The typically toe-headed Lizzie McGuire actress has sported raven, red and strawberry blonde looks in the past.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite