Stylist: Why Hilary Duff Went Back to Blonde
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Colorized 'I Love Lucy' Recaptures Primetime TV's Top Spot 56 Years LaterMSNEntertainment 12/21/2013 11:47:58 AM
- David Coleman, Veteran BBC Sportscaster, Dead at 87MSNEntertainment 12/21/2013 10:35:43 AM
- In-Flight Wifi Provider Gogo Apologizes for Justine Sacco TweetMSNEntertainment 12/21/2013 9:56:11 AM
- 'Anchorman 2 Edges 'Hobbit' at Box Office Friday but Tolkien Tale May PreMSNEntertainment 12/21/2013 8:16:56 AM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Recreating Disney's World for 'Saving Mr. Banks&aposMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 11:23:14 PM
- Colorized 'I Love Lucy' Recaptures Primetime TV's Top Spot 56 Years Later
Hilary Duff just can't commit!
Six months ago, "The Beauty & the Briefcase" star, 23, dyed her hair chestnut brown and added eyebrow-skimming bangs earlier this month. "Wow! Yes! A success! Thank God you guys love it makes me feel lo good!" she tweeted to fans March 21.
Now it seems Duff has already tired of her darkened 'do. She stepped out in L.A. on Wednesday showing off blonde-again locks.
Why the change? "She wanted a change for the summertime season," Tracey Cunningham, her colorist for the past four years, tells UsMagazine.com exclusively. "She loved being a brunette as well. She's one of those lucky people who can wear any color with her skin tone, but she felt like a change."
She adds: "I gave her highlights, some of them were bigger chunks, others finer strands. And I use a summery blonde shade to give her a beach look. It looks amazing on her."
Duff, who wed hockey player Mike Comrie in August, has a history of dramatic hair transformations. The typically toe-headed Lizzie McGuire actress has sported raven, red and strawberry blonde looks in the past.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuilty Pleasure
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite