Summer Lovin': Christian Bale and Megan Fox top MSN Survey as Most Desired Summer FlingsRelated: Carrie Underwood, Christian Bale, Heidi Montag, Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake, Megan Fox, Robert Pattinson
- Photo: AP1 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: © Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
By Melissa Hunter
If you're anything like Ross and Rachel, you have a celebrity "freebie list," i.e. a list of celebs you would want to have a fling with (yes, we still reference "Friends" episodes, what of it?). So, which current stars would top the freebie list today? (Chances are Parker Stevenson isn't making as many lists these days.)
A recent MSN survey asked which celeb fans would most like to have a summer fling with. Turns out, a little (read: epic) spat (read: mental breakdown) didn't deter women from naming Christian Bale as their #1 fling du saison. But what's a little chemical imbalance between lovers? Women ages 18-64 were surveyed, and 50% of them opted for the "Terminator Salvation" hero, while only 21% chose Robert Pattinson. Chris Pine came in 3rd with a meager 14%. Gotta step up your game, Pine. Either play a monster or be one in real life. Women seem to go for that.
Related: See more photos of Christian Bale
And in a stunning revelation, men voted Megan Fox as their ideal summer fling. They also voted burping as their favorite bodily function. And pizza as their favorite bread and cheese treat. Alright, maybe that's just a guess, but Megan did indeed come in 1st with 44% of the votes, while country pop sensation Carrie Underwood came in 2nd with 38%, thus proving that tattooed brunettes really do have more fun.
And the couple with the hottest beach bodies? Running mates Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake, natch. The couple that runs together, stays together ... and wins best beach bodies together. Sadly, the beaches of Manhattan aren't exactly for sunbathing. They tend to be more for garbage dumping.
Related: Check out some A-list beach bodies
Finally, with an overwhelming 92% of the votes, the couple who they would most NOT want to see roaming the beaches this summer? I'll give you a hint. Their collective name starts with an "S" and ends with "complete and utter shamelessness." That's right, everyone's least favorite couple Speidi took home that prestigious award.
In short: Christian is timeless. Megan is a babe. Justin and Jessica need to relocate to Maui. And Speidi needs to move to Antarctica.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite