Suri Cruise ditches stuffed animals for an iPad
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Tom, Katie and Suri in NYC on May 24/Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: 893/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
By Jennifer Odell
Having grown weary of her gigabyte-free stuffed animals while dining in New York the week before last, Suri Cruise turned her attention to her new iPad to pass the time at the dinner table, Life&Style reports.
RELATED: Happy birthday, Suri!
A spy at the posh East Village eatery Il Cantinori noticed Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes chatting with a few companions over Tuscan cuisine as the clock neared midnight on May 24.
RELATED: See more pics of Tom
While the couple enjoyed the company of their dining partners, their 4-year-old ditched her other toys in favor of a drawing program on the iPad, which given its $500 - $900 price tag, would make a lovely addition to the contents of the $850 Salvatore Ferragamo purse that UsWeekly noticed she was flaunting a few months back.
RELATED: See more pics of Katie
Perhaps she was digitally composing a new line of summer looks for her dad, who recently admitted to Oprah that he takes his style tips from his toddler.
From Crowd Ignite