Suri Cruise ditches stuffed animals for an iPad
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Tom, Katie and Suri in NYC on May 24/Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: 893/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
By Jennifer Odell
Having grown weary of her gigabyte-free stuffed animals while dining in New York the week before last, Suri Cruise turned her attention to her new iPad to pass the time at the dinner table, Life&Style reports.
RELATED: Happy birthday, Suri!
A spy at the posh East Village eatery Il Cantinori noticed Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes chatting with a few companions over Tuscan cuisine as the clock neared midnight on May 24.
RELATED: See more pics of Tom
While the couple enjoyed the company of their dining partners, their 4-year-old ditched her other toys in favor of a drawing program on the iPad, which given its $500 - $900 price tag, would make a lovely addition to the contents of the $850 Salvatore Ferragamo purse that UsWeekly noticed she was flaunting a few months back.
RELATED: See more pics of Katie
Perhaps she was digitally composing a new line of summer looks for her dad, who recently admitted to Oprah that he takes his style tips from his toddler.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite