- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Tom, Katie and Suri in NYC on May 24/Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: 893/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
By Jennifer Odell
Having grown weary of her gigabyte-free stuffed animals while dining in New York the week before last, Suri Cruise turned her attention to her new iPad to pass the time at the dinner table, Life&Style reports.
RELATED: Happy birthday, Suri!
A spy at the posh East Village eatery Il Cantinori noticed Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes chatting with a few companions over Tuscan cuisine as the clock neared midnight on May 24.
RELATED: See more pics of Tom
While the couple enjoyed the company of their dining partners, their 4-year-old ditched her other toys in favor of a drawing program on the iPad, which given its $500 - $900 price tag, would make a lovely addition to the contents of the $850 Salvatore Ferragamo purse that UsWeekly noticed she was flaunting a few months back.
RELATED: See more pics of Katie
Perhaps she was digitally composing a new line of summer looks for her dad, who recently admitted to Oprah that he takes his style tips from his toddler.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite