Suri Cruise named most influential celebrity child
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: DM1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' daughter Suri has been named the most influential celebrity child of 2011.
The five year old was given the special title ahead of other famous kids including David and Victoria Beckham's five-month-old daughter Harper, who was placed second in the poll by The Daily Beast.
Other tots named in the list of the most influential children under the age of six include Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's five-year-old daughter Shiloh, who came third, Jennifer Lopez's three-year-old son, Max Anthony, in fourth, and Kourtney Kardashian's son Mason Disick, who came fifth.
Also in the top 10 are Jessica Alba's daughter Honor, the Beckhams' son Cruz and Britney Spears' son Jayden.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite