Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise Spend Thanksgiving Together in London
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: AGNY/GSI2 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Wonderwall7 of 14
- Photo: AGNY/GSI8 of 14
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Suri Cruise is spending one of the most American of holidays across the pond. The famous 6-year-old celebrated Thanksgiving in London with her father Tom Cruise, a source confirms to Us Weekly. Currently shooting 'All You Need Is Kill" in the UK, the actor, 50, sent a family member to pick up his youngest daughter from New York.
It's the "first time he's seen Suri in a long time," the source notes to Us. Meanwhile, Suri's mom and Cruise's ex-wife Katie Holmes flew to her family's hometown of Toledo, Ohio for the feast, although she is expected to return New York asap for a Friday night performance of her Broadway play, "Dead Accounts."
Although Holmes, 33, was granted custody of her only child with Cruise following their expedient divorce in August, the star's attorney, Bert Fields, has said that father and daughter are in constant contact.
"He calls Suri every day, sometimes twice a day," Fields told E! News. "He loves Suri and is a constant presence in her life," Fields explained. "As in the past, when he's shooting in a foreign country, he has to rely on daily phone calls."
Now settled in a posh apartment in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood with her mom, Suri has been attending a private school.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise Spend Thanksgiving Together in London
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite