Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise Spend Thanksgiving Together in London
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: AGNY/GSI2 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Wonderwall7 of 14
- Photo: AGNY/GSI8 of 14
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Suri Cruise is spending one of the most American of holidays across the pond. The famous 6-year-old celebrated Thanksgiving in London with her father Tom Cruise, a source confirms to Us Weekly. Currently shooting 'All You Need Is Kill" in the UK, the actor, 50, sent a family member to pick up his youngest daughter from New York.
It's the "first time he's seen Suri in a long time," the source notes to Us. Meanwhile, Suri's mom and Cruise's ex-wife Katie Holmes flew to her family's hometown of Toledo, Ohio for the feast, although she is expected to return New York asap for a Friday night performance of her Broadway play, "Dead Accounts."
Although Holmes, 33, was granted custody of her only child with Cruise following their expedient divorce in August, the star's attorney, Bert Fields, has said that father and daughter are in constant contact.
"He calls Suri every day, sometimes twice a day," Fields told E! News. "He loves Suri and is a constant presence in her life," Fields explained. "As in the past, when he's shooting in a foreign country, he has to rely on daily phone calls."
Now settled in a posh apartment in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood with her mom, Suri has been attending a private school.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise Spend Thanksgiving Together in London
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite