Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise Spend Thanksgiving Together in London
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: AGNY/GSI2 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Wonderwall7 of 14
- Photo: AGNY/GSI8 of 14
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Duck Dynasty' Fallout: GLAAD Reeling From Biggest Backlash in Years, Says RepMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 5:00:50 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Hollywood's Wussiest Moves of the YearMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 4:14:27 PM
- 'Walking With Dinosaurs' Review: You'll Be Rooting for ExctinctionMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 4:00:34 PM
- Year in Home Entertainment: UltraViolet Battles for Users, Greater VisibilityMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 3:41:42 PM
- Mariah Carey criticized for performing for Angolan leaderMSNEntertainment 12/19/2013 3:35:14 PM
- 'Duck Dynasty' Fallout: GLAAD Reeling From Biggest Backlash in Years, Says Rep
Suri Cruise is spending one of the most American of holidays across the pond. The famous 6-year-old celebrated Thanksgiving in London with her father Tom Cruise, a source confirms to Us Weekly. Currently shooting 'All You Need Is Kill" in the UK, the actor, 50, sent a family member to pick up his youngest daughter from New York.
It's the "first time he's seen Suri in a long time," the source notes to Us. Meanwhile, Suri's mom and Cruise's ex-wife Katie Holmes flew to her family's hometown of Toledo, Ohio for the feast, although she is expected to return New York asap for a Friday night performance of her Broadway play, "Dead Accounts."
Although Holmes, 33, was granted custody of her only child with Cruise following their expedient divorce in August, the star's attorney, Bert Fields, has said that father and daughter are in constant contact.
"He calls Suri every day, sometimes twice a day," Fields told E! News. "He loves Suri and is a constant presence in her life," Fields explained. "As in the past, when he's shooting in a foreign country, he has to rely on daily phone calls."
Now settled in a posh apartment in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood with her mom, Suri has been attending a private school.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise Spend Thanksgiving Together in London
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Amanda Bynes post-rehab on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Mariah Carey, Cameron Diaz and more stars romp in the snow on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGoodbye X Factor
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite