Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise Spend Thanksgiving Together in London
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: AGNY/GSI2 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Wonderwall7 of 14
- Photo: AGNY/GSI8 of 14
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
Suri Cruise is spending one of the most American of holidays across the pond. The famous 6-year-old celebrated Thanksgiving in London with her father Tom Cruise, a source confirms to Us Weekly. Currently shooting 'All You Need Is Kill" in the UK, the actor, 50, sent a family member to pick up his youngest daughter from New York.
It's the "first time he's seen Suri in a long time," the source notes to Us. Meanwhile, Suri's mom and Cruise's ex-wife Katie Holmes flew to her family's hometown of Toledo, Ohio for the feast, although she is expected to return New York asap for a Friday night performance of her Broadway play, "Dead Accounts."
Although Holmes, 33, was granted custody of her only child with Cruise following their expedient divorce in August, the star's attorney, Bert Fields, has said that father and daughter are in constant contact.
"He calls Suri every day, sometimes twice a day," Fields told E! News. "He loves Suri and is a constant presence in her life," Fields explained. "As in the past, when he's shooting in a foreign country, he has to rely on daily phone calls."
Now settled in a posh apartment in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood with her mom, Suri has been attending a private school.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise Spend Thanksgiving Together in London
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite