Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise Spend Thanksgiving Together in London
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: AGNY/GSI2 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Wonderwall7 of 14
- Photo: AGNY/GSI8 of 14
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Named Forbes' Highest-Paid Actor AgainMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Harold and Kumar' Star Kal Penn to Moderate Nat Geo's Comic-Con Panel (EMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film Festival
Suri Cruise is spending one of the most American of holidays across the pond. The famous 6-year-old celebrated Thanksgiving in London with her father Tom Cruise, a source confirms to Us Weekly. Currently shooting 'All You Need Is Kill" in the UK, the actor, 50, sent a family member to pick up his youngest daughter from New York.
It's the "first time he's seen Suri in a long time," the source notes to Us. Meanwhile, Suri's mom and Cruise's ex-wife Katie Holmes flew to her family's hometown of Toledo, Ohio for the feast, although she is expected to return New York asap for a Friday night performance of her Broadway play, "Dead Accounts."
Although Holmes, 33, was granted custody of her only child with Cruise following their expedient divorce in August, the star's attorney, Bert Fields, has said that father and daughter are in constant contact.
"He calls Suri every day, sometimes twice a day," Fields told E! News. "He loves Suri and is a constant presence in her life," Fields explained. "As in the past, when he's shooting in a foreign country, he has to rely on daily phone calls."
Now settled in a posh apartment in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood with her mom, Suri has been attending a private school.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise Spend Thanksgiving Together in London
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite