Suri Cruise Totes an $850 Handbag!
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures4 of 6
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Suri Cruise has expensive taste!
The 3-year-old donned an $850 Salvatore Ferragamo "Sofia" handbag while boarding a helicopter with her parents in Jamaica Feb. 5.
The accessory is a mini version of mom Katie Holmes' $1,850 "Sofia" purse, which she also carried on the trip.
This isn't the first time the mother-daughter duo have matched. In January, they donned identical bright red baby doll dresses (from the actress' own line, Holmes & Yang!) while visiting a Los Angeles dance studio.
Tom Cruise, 47, has said "Suri's very much like her mother. She will not wear trousers, only dresses. I put a pair of trousers on her and turn and leave the room and straight away the trousers are off and a dress is on instead!" he added.
"The other day, Kate showed her some gold-colored sneakers thinking she might like to wear them, and she looked at them and said, 'Oh mommy, these are lovely, but they're boy shoes,'" Cruise went on. “She's sweet, but she's very strong-willed -- just like her mother."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite