Surprise! Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Welcome a Baby Girl
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Scope Australia/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 6
- Photo: Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 6
- Photo: Snapper Media/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital5 of 6
More Celeb News
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- 'Sin City' Sequel Arrives DOA as 'If I Stay' Tries to Hold Off &MSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 7:51:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth TimeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:16:00 PM
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical ContractsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:32:00 PM
- SAG-AFTRA Represents KPCC Staff in First-Ever Union Contract NegotiationMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:36:00 PM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman kept a pretty big secret from reporters at Sunday's Golden Globe Awards: They're the proud parents of a new baby girl!
Born Dec. 28 at Nashville's Centennial Women's Hospital, Faith Margaret Kidman Urban joins the couple's 2-year-old biological daughter, Sunday Rose. Though she was born via surrogate, Faith Margaret is Urban and Kidman's biological daughter.
"Our family is truly blessed, and just so thankful, to have been given the gift of baby Faith Margaret," Kidman, 43, and Urban, 43, tell UsMagazine.com in a statement. "No words can adequately convey the incredible gratitude that we feel for everyone who was so supportive throughout this process, in particular our gestational carrier."
Urban and Kidman married in 2006. Kidman is also mother to daughter Bella, 18, and Connor, 15, from her previous marriage to Tom Cruise.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite