Surprise! Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Welcome a Baby Girl
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Scope Australia/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 6
- Photo: Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 6
- Photo: Snapper Media/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman kept a pretty big secret from reporters at Sunday's Golden Globe Awards: They're the proud parents of a new baby girl!
Born Dec. 28 at Nashville's Centennial Women's Hospital, Faith Margaret Kidman Urban joins the couple's 2-year-old biological daughter, Sunday Rose. Though she was born via surrogate, Faith Margaret is Urban and Kidman's biological daughter.
"Our family is truly blessed, and just so thankful, to have been given the gift of baby Faith Margaret," Kidman, 43, and Urban, 43, tell UsMagazine.com in a statement. "No words can adequately convey the incredible gratitude that we feel for everyone who was so supportive throughout this process, in particular our gestational carrier."
Urban and Kidman married in 2006. Kidman is also mother to daughter Bella, 18, and Connor, 15, from her previous marriage to Tom Cruise.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite