Did Taylor Swift spend Thanksgiving with Jake Gyllenhaal?
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin2 of 7
- Photo: WENN/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
The couple was first rumored to be in a relationship after they were spotted holding hands during a stroll around Brooklyn, New York last month.
And despite telling reporters she planned to spend the holiday with family in Missouri, Swift opted for a Big Apple Thanksgiving on Thursday, which she spent with the "Brokeback Mountain" actor, according to JustJared.com.
RELATED: See more pics of Taylor Swift
The stars are said to have visited the Gorilla Coffee shop in Brooklyn's Park Slope neighborhood and enjoyed a cup of coffee together.
A source tells the website, "They asked one of the coffee shop employees for help picking out beans. They both seemed super nice and wound up ordering lattes."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite