Sylvester Stallone: Grief is like a virus
- Photo: Camilla Morandi/Rex / Rex USA/.1 of 16
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: NICK UT/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: AP's Chris Pizzello/Wireimage's Albert L. Ortega/.6 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WhoSay.com/.10 of 16
- Photo: MoVi Inc./Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
Sylvester Stallone breaks down when he remembers his son's death, and has likened his grief to a "virus that keeps coming back."
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
Sage Stallone, 36, was found dead at his home in the Hollywood Hills in July, and a Los Angeles County Coroner subsequently determined the actor/producer suffered a heart attack.
The tragedy hit "The Expendables" star hard, and Stallone admits he is still consumed by grief four months after his son's passing.
He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I fall to pieces from time to time. You just do. It's a cycle you just have to deal with, like a virus that keeps coming back."
"You go through this time of thinking, 'It's really horrible,' then you come out at the other end and realize there's not much you can do about it and you forgive yourself. ... Then you go through another cycle where you don't forgive yourself, then you get over it again ... It's just an ongoing thing. And I don't think it ever goes away."
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite