Sylvester Stallone: Grief is like a virus
- Photo: Camilla Morandi/Rex / Rex USA/.1 of 16
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: NICK UT/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: AP's Chris Pizzello/Wireimage's Albert L. Ortega/.6 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WhoSay.com/.10 of 16
- Photo: MoVi Inc./Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Sylvester Stallone breaks down when he remembers his son's death, and has likened his grief to a "virus that keeps coming back."
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
Sage Stallone, 36, was found dead at his home in the Hollywood Hills in July, and a Los Angeles County Coroner subsequently determined the actor/producer suffered a heart attack.
The tragedy hit "The Expendables" star hard, and Stallone admits he is still consumed by grief four months after his son's passing.
He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I fall to pieces from time to time. You just do. It's a cycle you just have to deal with, like a virus that keeps coming back."
"You go through this time of thinking, 'It's really horrible,' then you come out at the other end and realize there's not much you can do about it and you forgive yourself. ... Then you go through another cycle where you don't forgive yourself, then you get over it again ... It's just an ongoing thing. And I don't think it ever goes away."
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite