Sylvester Stallone: Grief is like a virus
- Photo: Camilla Morandi/Rex / Rex USA/.1 of 16
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: NICK UT/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: AP's Chris Pizzello/Wireimage's Albert L. Ortega/.6 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WhoSay.com/.10 of 16
- Photo: MoVi Inc./Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
Sylvester Stallone breaks down when he remembers his son's death, and has likened his grief to a "virus that keeps coming back."
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
Sage Stallone, 36, was found dead at his home in the Hollywood Hills in July, and a Los Angeles County Coroner subsequently determined the actor/producer suffered a heart attack.
The tragedy hit "The Expendables" star hard, and Stallone admits he is still consumed by grief four months after his son's passing.
He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I fall to pieces from time to time. You just do. It's a cycle you just have to deal with, like a virus that keeps coming back."
"You go through this time of thinking, 'It's really horrible,' then you come out at the other end and realize there's not much you can do about it and you forgive yourself. ... Then you go through another cycle where you don't forgive yourself, then you get over it again ... It's just an ongoing thing. And I don't think it ever goes away."
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite