Sylvester Stallone: Grief is like a virus
- Photo: Camilla Morandi/Rex / Rex USA/.1 of 16
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: NICK UT/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: AP's Chris Pizzello/Wireimage's Albert L. Ortega/.6 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WhoSay.com/.10 of 16
- Photo: MoVi Inc./Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Sylvester Stallone breaks down when he remembers his son's death, and has likened his grief to a "virus that keeps coming back."
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
Sage Stallone, 36, was found dead at his home in the Hollywood Hills in July, and a Los Angeles County Coroner subsequently determined the actor/producer suffered a heart attack.
The tragedy hit "The Expendables" star hard, and Stallone admits he is still consumed by grief four months after his son's passing.
He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I fall to pieces from time to time. You just do. It's a cycle you just have to deal with, like a virus that keeps coming back."
"You go through this time of thinking, 'It's really horrible,' then you come out at the other end and realize there's not much you can do about it and you forgive yourself. ... Then you go through another cycle where you don't forgive yourself, then you get over it again ... It's just an ongoing thing. And I don't think it ever goes away."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite