Sylvester Stallone on Sage's Death: There is No Greater Pain
- Photo: TJ1/MPT/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/AP6 of 14
- Photo: AP's Chris Pizzello/Wireimage's Albert L. Ortega/.7 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: MoVi Inc./Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: VPC/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Sylvester Stallone is in mourning.
Days after his son Sage was found dead at age 36, the 66-year-old superstar released a new statement to TMZ -- asking for privacy and respect as he grieves the loss of his eldest child, whose mother is his first wife, Sasha Czak.
"When a parent loses a child there is no greater pain," the "Rocky" star says of Sage, a filmmaker and actor. "Therefore I am imploring people to respect my talented son's memory and feel compassion for his loving mother, Sasha."
He adds: "This agonizing loss will be felt for the rest of our lives. Sage was our first child and the center of our universe and I am humbly begging for all to have my son's memory and soul left in peace."
Similarly, Sage's attorney and friend George Braunstein suggested that speculation that his late friend abused prescription drugs or was unhappy before he died is off the mark.
"[He] was in good health, great spirits," Braunstein told NBC Los Angeles. "He was thinking of getting married, working on a lot of film projects."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite