Sylvester Stallone settles lawsuit with contractor
- Photo: CS5/WireImage1 of 20
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: SNAP/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA3 of 20
- Photo: Axel Heimken/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex / Rex/Rex USA5 of 20
- Photo: Malcolm Clarke/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Camilla Morandi/Rex / Rex USA/.7 of 20
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin9 of 20
- Photo: NICK UT/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: AP's Chris Pizzello/Wireimage's Albert L. Ortega/.12 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: WhoSay.com/.16 of 20
- Photo: MoVi Inc./Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: WENN18 of 20
- Photo: AB1/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence Remarks
Sylvester Stallone has settled a legal battle with a contractor he sued over a home repair deal.
The "Rambo" star filed suit against Mohamed Hadid last year, claiming the builder cheated him out of more than $1 million after allegedly completing sub-standard work on his Los Angeles mansion in 2009. The case was due to go to trial, and Hadid subsequently obtained a temporary restraining order banning Stallone from approaching him after the actor allegedly threatened his life during a recent court confrontation, a claim the star's lawyer denied.
However, the case has now been settled, according to editors at TMZ.com. No details about the deal have been released.
RELATED: John Travolta's highs and lows
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite