Sylvester Stallone settles lawsuit with contractor
- Photo: CS5/WireImage1 of 20
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: SNAP/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA3 of 20
- Photo: Axel Heimken/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex / Rex/Rex USA5 of 20
- Photo: Malcolm Clarke/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Camilla Morandi/Rex / Rex USA/.7 of 20
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin9 of 20
- Photo: NICK UT/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: AP's Chris Pizzello/Wireimage's Albert L. Ortega/.12 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: WhoSay.com/.16 of 20
- Photo: MoVi Inc./Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: WENN18 of 20
- Photo: AB1/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Sylvester Stallone has settled a legal battle with a contractor he sued over a home repair deal.
The "Rambo" star filed suit against Mohamed Hadid last year, claiming the builder cheated him out of more than $1 million after allegedly completing sub-standard work on his Los Angeles mansion in 2009. The case was due to go to trial, and Hadid subsequently obtained a temporary restraining order banning Stallone from approaching him after the actor allegedly threatened his life during a recent court confrontation, a claim the star's lawyer denied.
However, the case has now been settled, according to editors at TMZ.com. No details about the deal have been released.
RELATED: John Travolta's highs and lows
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite