Sylvester Stallone's Half Sister Dies
- Photo: Starbux/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Lionsgate5 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Wonderwall7 of 16
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Millennium Films/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: NICK UT/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Sylvester Stallone is mourning the death of his half sister just six weeks after losing his son.
The "Rocky" star's 36-year-old son, Sage, was found dead in Los Angeles last month, and the family was struck by tragedy again on Sunday when the actor's half sister, Toni Ann Filiti, lost her battle with lung cancer.
The 48-year-old passed away at the home of her mother, Jackie, in Santa Monica, Calif., on Sunday morning.
RELATED: Italy's Most Famous Actors
Jackie tells the New York Daily News, "I was holding her in my arms. I had just washed [her] face and told her how pretty she looked, and she just fell asleep ... She's too young to go, but she wasn't feeling any pain. What a terrible month. First Sage and now Toni. It's hard. At least they're together now in heaven."
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's Son Found Dead
The 90-year-old reveals her superstar son was devastated by the news of Toni's death, but has vowed to remain close to her son. She adds, "He said he can't take any more pain. He said he'll always be there for her son."
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite